Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Offering Your Business - Commercial Auto, General Liability and Workers Compensation Insurance
Montgomery, Prattville and Selma and Throughout all of Alabama
Business insurance can protect your business from unexpected events that could result in significant financial loss. Robinson Bryant Agency is here to help you get the business insurance coverage you need. Contact us today to discuss your business insurance needs and get a free quote.
What Business Insurance Do I Need?
Business insurance refers to a collection of policies your business may need rather than one single policy. The policies address common occurrences that could result in financial losses for your company, but every business has unique needs. The team at Robinson Bryant Agency can help you decide which policies may best meet your needs.
Here are the most common business insurance policies we recommend to our clients:
- General liability insurance. This policy may provide coverage if your company is legally responsible for advertising injuries, another person’s bodily injury or third-party property damage.
- Business income insurance. If you must temporarily close your business after a covered event, business income insurance may help replace lost revenue and pay for taxes and wages until you can reopen.
- Commercial property insurance. This coverage may help replace or repair property owned by your company, including equipment, buildings or inventory damaged by events such as burglaries, fires or other named perils.
- Errors and omissions (E&O) insurance. This policy may provide coverage if one of your clients or customers claims harm due to negligence or inadequate work.
- Workers’ compensation insurance. This coverage may help a business pay for lost wages or medical expenses if an employee experiences a work-related illness or injury.
How Do I Get Business Insurance?
Robinson Bryant Agency is here to help you find the right business insurance policies to meet your business’s needs. Call us today to get started or request a quote online.